Friday 27 February 2009

hcg levels are on the up!

The day is finally nearing an end!
My Hcg levels have shot up! exact words my Doctor used. So I kept my excitement in check in case I misunderstood. I questioned what he had said, and he explained they had gone from 6k up to 36k within 6 days. I could have jumped up and down right then and there.
I prayed and prayed to God, and my Sister Kathryn bless her heart, prayed for me too. And the women on Ourforeverbabies sent there best wishes and prayed for me too. And my little grape the 2nd is hanging on.
Because the doctors had been running late, Stephen offered to cancel the vets appointment. I was shocked! My Fudge is my baby too! Yes he's a rabbit... But I love him, and if he had something seriously wrong with him I'd never forgive myself if I hadn't taken him. So I said to Stephen I could do the waiting by myself, and for him to take Fudge. Which he did.
So I sat there for what seemed like years, expecting bad news. Then it turned out to be fantastic news.

Stephen is happy for me.. But he doesn't want a baby at this moment. It hurts. He had wondered off when I had been talking to Charlotte, and I followed him upstairs eventually, and he wasnt in our room. Turned out he had been in Peters room, telling him about what had gone on today. He then went and told his parents. All without me... We're suposed to be getting married, and he's solo'ing everything.

He isnt happy, and I expect he told everyone again that he didnt want the baby. It makes me feel dreadful. It's like my mother when I was pregnant with Sophie all over again. I can't put myself through that. It makes me want to run away.

Maybe its the hormones.. Maybe I'm reading in to everything way to much. Or maybe I need a break away from everything. And just concentraite on being happy, happy that I'm going to be having another baby. Or that God gave me another chance, maybe he'll take this one away too, or maybe this one he'll let me keep till the day I'm buried. I know which one I want.

I don't understand Stephen, what I am meant to say to him? Am I surposed to tell him he hurts me by telling everyone he doesn't want it. I just feel like hitting my head against a wall, its de ja vu all over again. I should run away now while I still can.

Not one of his family said congratulations, or offered me support saying he'll come around. It feels like I'm all alone here. I'm really looking forward to Doreane and Tina coming tomorrow, there excited about it. They will restore my faith in the happyness this baby is going to bring.

This baby is what is going to heal me after Sophie. This baby is going to bring back my hopes, my dreams. And I'm going to love this baby, just as much as I loved Sophie.

I really don't understand people sometimes, I really don't

No comments: