Wednesday 1 April 2009

Busy again this week!
Had to go to the doctors on monday, as they've found I'm anemic. Sigh.
Then had to go get a blood test.
Last night was Sands, I really enjoyed it. Was a little sad as neither Jean nor Sam could make it. So I was like Who takes the LEAD?! but thankfully we all just nattered as normal.
Today is a peaceful day /cheer
Tomorrow hve a scan, to check cervix. Which really hurts, He really digs it in to my bone =(
Friday another peaceful day, but Karens of work /cheer. So will be busy with her =)
And Saturday another scan...
which I keep meaning to ring about.


It says I don't need a full bladder. Common sence says I should drink a little... But I still want to ring to make sure I do need some water in my bladder rather than none..

I felt bloomin awful during the day yesterday. I was never this ill when I was pregnant with Sophie. Only had the pains and the headaches. But by 10 weeks I was smashing. But I'm nearly 11 now, and I'm still now 100%

But I am happy.

Happy I'm still pregnant.

meh Doctors just rang. Saying I have something wrong with my blood tests. A vitaman deficiancy. Not sure why... as I eat fruit, an veg..

No comments: