Thursday 19 March 2009

Been busy this week.

Sadly Stephens been away woking on HMS Daring, since sunday night. First time apart since september 27th... sigh lol.
But I made it. Today is the last day, and hes back tonight /cheer

I went to the midwife on tuesday.
Dr Davies at warmemorial on wednesday
Cinima to watch Marley and Me on wednesday evening, and chips for tea!
Then Dr Davies at St Marys Hospital today!

My Midwife is Jackie, she is amazing. Never had children her self. But she understands me , and my loss a lot more. She can imagine how she would feel if it happened to her, so she simpathises more with me. Amazing ..

Today had a scan of my little "Bean!" and the baby looked beautiful! I could see its heart, and it wiggling about. So excited, Sad that stephen didnt see it tho. But Dr Davies gave me free Pix of it for him /cheer

So excited for when Stephen comes home! going to get him to scan them in to the pc for me, then I can show themto D&T and Kath/linds etc
SOOOooooo Excited :d

No comments: