Wednesday 11 March 2009

Melissa

I don't know how to describe Melissa, other than she is like my own Guardian Angel. I feel God sent her to me, to give me hope.

I met her when I was 15, she was a missionary/Morman. I loved the fact that she was an American. Melissa and Sister Bowls. God they brought me sunshine in a life that seemed dark. I'd recently tried to overdose, and failed. I was being bullied, and I had so many problems. I just wanted the cowards way out.
Melissa became a good friend, and my Angel xxx. I know shes just a human being and one day she may disapoint me. But she hasn't and I'm 23 now! We did loose touch for a while. and through every miscarriage, and when Sophie died I ached for her to tell me it wasn't my fault. That God wasn't punishing me. I really did.

It wasn't till Sophie died that I started searching online for her new address. I had to pay for it in the end. And I gave up hope on monday night. I remember sitting here at my pc thinking she never replied. So she must not have gotten my mail. My chance to be told I wasn't a bad person, and that God loved me was gone.

But the next morning there a letter was with her name on it. She had gotten my letters. and her baby is no longer a baby, and she now has 2 children! I was so happy for her.

I just held the envolope to my chest, trying not to cry. And I refused to read it, until I finished cooking my lunch. Then I read it. And I was so happy that her life is still great, and that she still loves God, and knows that he loves her.

I am grateful for the internet, and for God letting me get her back again. I've already wrote about 9 pages of A5 and still haven't finished. Shes an amazing person. I just hope God keeps blessing her xxx

No comments: