Friday 27 January 2012

It's been a while...

It has been an awfully long time since I posted on here, it doesn't mean my grief suddenly disappeared. It just meant I have less time than previously.
At the moment I'm waiting for my husband to return from Crete! I'm sure your thinking lucky git, but sadly it was work! So not so lucky!

Like today, I still find myself in tears over the loss of Sophie. Thinking of how life is just not fair. That I did everything right, yet I still had to say goodbye. The tears don't come often, more so lately than before. for reasons I'll talk about either later in this post, or another time!

One of the main things that keeps popping up in my head recently is, there are so many horrid people out there. Why couldn't they have died? Why couldn't I bring home my innocent daughter, that had done nothing wrong but be born early.

I looked at my son today, and I thought about everything he doesn't know about Sophie, and everything he'll never know. All the things he'll never learn from her, all the cuddles he'll never receive from her.. you get the gist I guess!
But yes, that's what I though of today as well. I turned my back on him and sobbed in to the sleeve of my jumper. Then when I put him to bed I listened to a few tracks that I know I shouldn't listen too,
The glee project - Please don't leave me
Always gets me going! I always sob when singing along to this. It always makes me think of Sophie.

No comments: